Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Per Recipient Sent Folders|
This plugin helps associate recipients with the folders that messages sent to them should be stored in. When replying to such a recipient, the custom sent folder selection (which is provided by the Variable Sent Folder plugin) is defaulted to the appropriate folder. Recipient-to-folder associations can be created manually on the Folder Preferences screen or automatically by remembering what sent folder was used when sending messages.
by Paul Lesniewski on Feb 3, 2014
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ per_recipient_sent_folders-1.0.1-1.4.23.tar.gz tarball (6726 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.23+, Variable Sent Folder plugin 1.0+
Description: Minor fix for PHP notice
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help