Junk Email Filter
Plugins - SMTP Authentication|
This plugin provides additional SMTP authentication mechanisms to SquirrelMail. It provides a SAML SASL built-in mechanism and allows you to easily create custom modules for any other mechanism.
by Paul Lesniewski on Jul 1, 2012
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ smtp_auth-1.0-1.4.23.tar.gz tarball (9805 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.23+, PHP Zlib support (only if you are using the compression feature with the "saml_sasl" module)
Description: Initial release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help