Junk Email Filter
Plugins - TMDA (Tagged Message Delivery Agent)|
Please see the new TMDA Tools plugin, which does everything this plugin does (and more). This plugin is no longer up to date.
This plugin enables you to use TMDA from within Squirrelmail. Very effective at eliminating spam, and far less maintenance than other "blacklist" or "blocking" methods. This is mostly a "whitelist" approach. More information can be found here:
by Bill Duncan on Mar 11, 2002
[ tmda.0.2-1.24.tar.gz tarball (8225 d/l) Help ]
Requires: Tested with v1.2.4/v1.2.5 and TMDA 0.47 and 0.48
Description: Bugfix in both documentation and wrapper script provided. Requires minor one line change to functions/smtp.php to run, for including $username in popen() call. No new functionality this release, but it now should work in everyone's environment, with better instructions.
by Bill Duncan on Feb 24, 2002
[ This version is not available. You might be able to get it by asking on the "squirrelmail-plugins" mailing list or by contacting the author. ]
Requires: Tested with v1.24, and TMDA 0.47
Description: uploaded the file...
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help