Junk Email Filter
Plugins - List Commands|
(Added to SM 1.2 Core Plugins)
NOTE: This plugin is has now been part of the SquirrelMail distribution for quite a while. Therefore, it's no longer maintained seperately. If you're using an older version of SM you can download the plugin here. Else, it's included in your distribution.
This plugin gives the user a menu of mailinglist options such as (un)subscribe, help, archives and post/reply to list when viewing messages from compliant mailinglists.
It's an implementation of RFC 2369, "The Use of URLs as Meta-Syntax for Core Mail List Commands and their Transport through Message Header Fields".
Compliant mailinglistservers add extra headers with each message they send out
with information about how to (un)subscribe, get help or contact the list
owner. This can either be a web location or an emailaddress. In the latter
case, one needs to send an email to that address in order to complete an action
The information in these headers is used to generate an extra menuline on
messages containing one or more of these headers to help users taking advantage of the features offered.
by Thijs Kinkhorst on Jan 21, 2002
[ listcommands.1.3-1.1.2.tar.gz tarball (5352 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.1.2 or higher
Description: This release adds support for internationalization.
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help