Plugins - Swekey Hardware Authentication|
Category: Logging in
The swekey is an USB authentication key.
If you use this plugin, swekey owners will be able to secure their squirrelmail
access using hardware authentication.
It means that a swekey owner won't be abble to login if its swekey is not
plugged to its computer.
by Luc Andre on Jan 26, 2009
[ swekey-1.0.7-1.2.9.tar.gz tarball (1584 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.2.9 to 1.5.2
Description: First public release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help