Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Login Redirect|
Category: Logging in
This plugin will force the user to a custom login screen instead of using the default SquirrelMail login page. You can have different login pages for different domains if you use this in combination with the Login Manager (vlogin) plugin.
by Paul Lesniewski on Feb 9, 2007
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ login_redirect-1.2-1.2.0.tar.gz tarball (6618 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail version 1.2.0 or above
- Added dynamic $domain substitution in the login page URI
- Added functionality that attempts to prevent runaway redirect loops
- Overrides login page URI that is used in logout errors
- Overrides login page URI that is used on the signout page
- Updated for 1.5.2 plugin specification requirements
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help