Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Reply Buttons|
Category: Visual Additions
This plugin will give the user options to place "Reply" and/or "Reply All" buttons on the mailbox message list page. Please see Options -> Display Preferences -> Mailbox Display Options section for the configuration items for this plugin.
by Paul Lesniewski on Mar 13, 2005
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ reply_buttons-1.0-1.4.tar.gz tarball (12672 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help