Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Calendar File Backend|
This plugin implements a file-based backend for user calendar data for the SquirrelMail Calendar plugin.
by Paul Lesniewski on Feb 25, 2005
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ calendar_file_backend-1.0-2.0.tar.gz tarball (25777 d/l) Help ]
Description: Initial Release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help