Plugins - Japanese Input|
This plugin allows users to compose emails using Japanese characters, even when they are using a computer that does not have a Japanese input system. This is a simplified input system and is no replacement for an O/S that facilitates Japanese input, but is handy when you need to compose Japanese emails on a system that doesn't have such support.
by Paul Lesniewski on Feb 7, 2007
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ japanese_input-1.1-1.2.tar.gz tarball (1785 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail version 1.2 or above
- Minor updates for new plugin standards and miscellaneous cleanup
- Added compatibility with SquirrelMail 1.5.2+ (might not be compatible with 1.5.0 and 1.5.1)
- Moved translations into SquirrelMail locale directory
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help