Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Random Signature Taglines|
This plugin randomly selects a line from a user-provided list of taglines and replaces the last line of the user's signature with the selected line.
by Dwight Tovey on Feb 21, 2004
[ sigtag.1.0-1.4.1.tar.gz tarball (6213 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.1
Description: Initial public release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help