Plugins - Folder Settings|
Category: Message & Folder Manipulation
A simple plugin intended to allow a range of global settings to become per-folder. At the moment it allows sort order to be set on a per-folder basis but I plan to add more features.
by Tomas Kuliavas on Sep 25, 2005
[ folder_settings-0.3-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (5590 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0 or newer
Description: NMU by Tomas Kuliavas.
This plugin version should not be used in SquirrelMail 1.5.1 and newer. Plugin options are provided by SquirrelMail 1.5.1 mailbox listing code.
- Plugin is imported into SM-Plugins project cvs.
- Fixed data_dir errors in folderSettings() function
- Moved setting options to optpage widgets
- Using folder_settings gettext domain for plugin strings.
- Plugin is obsolete in SquirrelMail 1.5.1.
- Moved main code to functions.php.
- Added version function
by Bruce Richardson on May 29, 2003
[ folder_settings.tar.gz tarball (5149 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.2.x, SquirrelMail 1.4.x
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help