Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Dereference ldap aliases|
Squirrelmail's address book doesn't dereference ldap aliases. So if you build a subtree on your ldap directory containing pointers/aliases to everyone who's supposed to be in the address book, squirrelmail won't see any of the entries. The patch to fix this is very simple:
find "0, $this->maxrows, $this->timeout"
right after "$this->timeout" add ", LDAP_DEREF_ALWAYS"
(note the comma and space before LDAP_DEREF_ALWAYS)
If you don't want to manually make this change, you can download the file and pull the modified abook_ldap_server.php from there instead.
by Kurt Yoder on Apr 21, 2003
[ deref_ldap-1.0.tar.gz tarball (6819 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 0.5 or above
Description: initial release
(added file with prepatched abook_ldap_server.php)
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help