Plugins - LDIF Address Book Import|
Imports nearly all address book data. If the address book you wish to import is not in LDIF format, this plugin will direct you to the InterGuru web site where you can convert many popular address book formats into LDIF format in order to import it with this plugin.
Make sure to download the Compatibility plugin in order for LDIF Address Book Import to function correctly.
by Brad Donison on Mar 24, 2004
[ ldifimport-1.4-1.2.x.tar.gz tarball (13923 d/l) Help ]
Requires: Squirrel Mail 1.2.11+
* fixed bug when importing Mozilla produced LDIF files
* Allows corrections to be made on-the-fly
* Filtering out illegal characters rather than showing an error message
* Enhanced how a nickname is chosen when none is provided
* GREATLY improved it's speed (now import 100's of addresses)
* Made the options page an option;-) as defined in config.php
by Paul Lesniewski on May 17, 2003
[ ldifimport.1.3-1.2.0.tar.gz tarball (4787 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.2, Compatibility plugin
- Updated for compatibility with SquirrelMail 1.4
- New setup.php format for better overall SquirrelMail performance
- Updated for new version reporting API
by Nic Bernstein on Oct 31, 2002
[ ldifimport.1.2.1-1.2.0.tar.gz tarball (4628 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.2.0 or later
-Added check that user actually selected a file before proceeding
(Thanks to Dennis Puk Leung Kong )
-More code cleanup
-Replaced HTTP_POST_FILES with _FILES
-Added handling of folded lines
by Nic Bernstein on Oct 21, 2002
[ ldifimport.1.2-1.2.0.tar.gz tarball (2147 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.2.0
- Improved processing of various possible name fields
- Updated to use optpage_register_block
- Added support for more LDIF attributes
- Added parsing of CN attributes, if necessary
- Added option for default catch-all (see comments in source)
- Fixed parsing of list-of-name entries
- Fixed various bugs (and no doubt added new ones)
- Cleaned up code to meet sq coding guidelines
- Made register_globals = Off safe
by Nic Bernstein on May 8, 2001
[ ldifimport.1.1-1.1.1.tar.gz tarball (4174 d/l)ldifimport.1.1-1.1.1.zip zip (2352 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.1.1
Description: Updated to use the SquirrelMail 1.1.1 validate.php. Reworked processing a lot. Fixed bug with Mac files. Removed the need to copy uploaded file to a temporary file.
by Nic Bernstein on Mar 18, 2001
[ ldifimport.1.0-1.0.3.tar.gz tarball (2065 d/l)ldifimport.1.0-1.0.3.zip zip (2055 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 0.5 or above
Description: Initial version.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help