Plugins - Hancock|
Note: This plugin no longer works under SM 1.4.x, and has been changed to "obsolete". The new "SigTags" plugin is the recommended replacement.
Randomly selects a signature from a user-provided file. Hancock can also prepend/append an optional header/footer to every signature.
by Joshua Marker on Apr 13, 2003
[ hancock-1.4-0.9.tar.gz tarball (2009 d/l) Help ]
Description: Now supports SM 1.4's path structure.
by Joshua Marker on Apr 11, 2003
[ hancock0.9.tar.gz tarball (2279 d/l) Help ]
First posted version. SquirrelMail 1.2 NOT 1.4!
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help