Junk Email Filter
Plugins - SpamAssassin+SQL|
Category: Filters & Spam
The SASql SquirrelMail plugin lets users change a pre-defined set of SpamAssassin settings when those settings are stored in a SQL DB rather than a config file. The is very useful in a virtual user setting when the users don't have home directories or access to them.
SUPPORTED SPAMASSASSIN SETTINGS
Additional settings can be added very easily in sasql_conf.php. See README for details.
- [un]whitelist_from / [un]blacklist_from / whitelist_to
- ... and many more
Users can train SpamAssassin's Baysian by moving messages to 'Learning' folders. Note: Requires a Perl script to run periodically. (mbox folders are not supported at this time.)
by Randy Smith on Nov 19, 2006
[ sasql-3.2.0.tar.gz tarball (7821 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4; PEAR-DB
- Fix a bug when trying to delete preferences
- Fix a bug that ignores user changes to folder prefixes
- Add a section to display Bayesian stats
- Add a section to opt-in/out of policyd greylisting
- Display spam scores in message view (required SM 1.4.9)
by Randy Smith on Aug 22, 2006
[ sasql-3.1.3.tar.gz tarball (4534 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.x; PEAR-DB
Added links to whitelist or blacklist all messages from the domain of the sender.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help