Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Virtual Host Domain Name Management|
Category: Administrator's Relief
This plugin takes the host named from the url used to access squirrel mail and turns it into the domain name for sending mail. This allow for a very seamless support of multiple domains on a single server. Most of this plugin is actually instructions for the setup of the name server entires, and apache configuration. But once setup extra domains can be added without major changes to the configuration files. Developed on 1.2 and tested for 1.4
by Ray Todd Stevens on Feb 15, 2003
[ virtual_hosts-1.0.tar.gz tarball (23503 d/l) Help ]
Requires: tested with 1.2.10 requires apache and bind
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help