Junk Email Filter
Plugins - SpamAssassin Configuration|
Category: Filters & Spam
SAConf is a SquirrelMail plugin that allows users to configure the behavior of the SpamAssassin mail filter. Specifically SAConf can modify a user's spam threshold value, whitelist contents, and destination folder for spam. SAConf connects to the mail server via FTP and modifies the user's .procmailrc and .spamassassin/user_prefs files. FTP support in PHP is required to use SAConf.
by Patrick Swieskowski on Aug 14, 2002
[ saconf.1.0-1.2.7.tar.gz tarball (25928 d/l) Help ]
Requires: FTP support in PHP
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help